Apron Of Love

Blog covering both the new and old episodes of the Asahi Television show 'Ai no Apron' or 'Apron of Love'

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Additions and such


Added the most recent episode today and moving forward I will be putting in the preview info for the upcoming episode as well. I've added the info for the episode that will air on the 15th. I will also try to keep everyone updated as to Special Episodes or weeks that the show won't air.

I'm busy translating the wikipedia page, I've gotten about a third of the way through. I'm going to save the Judge and Contestant info for last, I've got probably 200 names to add to the page. I'm doing it all in one big post for the moment, but once completed I'll break it into sections and place it on the sidebar.

Over the next few weeks, older episodes will begin to appear. I've decided to stick with the current format of placing the episode recap and info on its actual airdate. It will be easier to help you locate episodes in the archives, and will keep things from stacking. I have over 100 episodes to recap as it stands right now, hopefully I can keep filling in the collect. Unfortunately the earliest I go back to is 2002, I wish I could get my hands on some of the earlier episodes.

I added a Frappr map, as I figured it would be fun to see where the fans of the show outside of Japan live. Check out the link at the bottom of the sidebar and feel free to stick your pin on the map.

As always, I'm open to any suggestions or questions or comments. One suggestion I've already implemented is adding the kanji for the names, to make searching easier. Once the info posts are completed, I'll be adding images of the personalities as well. If anyone has any good Emi-chan pictures, please forward them to me ^^;

Thanks for your support

2 Comments:

  • At 8:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Old episodes are hard to come by. I have one from 2001, get it from here if you want (236MB).

    http://metaqube.com/upload/AiEpu.mpg

    【TV】愛のエプロン2 (2001.10.07) 神戸みゆき 矢沢心 篠原ともえ「わたり蟹のパスタ&リゾット」.mpg

     
  • At 3:54 PM, Blogger Idol Chef said…

    Thank you

    Hmm...

    I don't have any from 2001 on my list of what I have, but I think I've seen this one before. Though Tomoe-chan seems to be pretty popular with the J-Pop crowd.

    I think the problem with the first series is that it was only run on the local channels originally, and later aired in other areas. I would love to find a complete copy of the original episode, just for the parody intro which seemed to be an Austin Powers/Iron Chef mix.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home