Apron Of Love

Blog covering both the new and old episodes of the Asahi Television show 'Ai no Apron' or 'Apron of Love'

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Episodes Added


Added two new episodes... I'm going to try to do one a day, which means it will only take about half a year to get caught up O.o

Eel Battle, Megumi Arrives

Horror From The Deep

I'm probably going to work through the older ones first, as they are shorter and have less contestants and judges per episode. I'm also thinking of doing brief posts for some of the regular contestants, in order to make it easier to locate their episodes. I'll wait until I've done five episodes that feature a particular person, then work up an info page with links to not only the episodes they appear in, but what they do outside of the 'Apron of Love' studio.

Update: Added another new episode today and the latest episode should be recapped sometime tomorrow.

The Fine Line Between Niwatori And Namatori

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home