Apron Of Love

Blog covering both the new and old episodes of the Asahi Television show 'Ai no Apron' or 'Apron of Love'

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Update


Just another quick update, two new episode recaps are up. Thanks to everyone who has visited the site and posted comments.

Nori's Tower Of Doom

More Than A Little Cheesy

I know that the recaps are jumping around, I'm trying to focus for the moment on episodes that I have not seen. Which means the majority of of the Inoue Waka and Ogura Yuuko episodes will be some time before they get posted. I'm also going to focus on rewatching the late night episodes before I even start recapping the prime time episodes. The main reason is that the episodes are longer and have more people in them. I'm still filling in gaps, but sometime this week I plan on posting a rough episode guide based on what I have. It will help me figure out where there may be gaps (though I know pre-2002 I have huge ones).

As always, any suggestions or comments are appreciated. I hope that everyone is finding the ranking info and recaps useful. I'm going to try and keep the pace up, and hopefully will get more of the Wikipedia article translated this week. If you have a particular contestant that you like and know a bit about, feel free to write up a short bio and send it to me. When I start doing the Apron Girl entries, I'll need all the help filling in the gaps. While I enjoy J-Pop and Drama, this is the only recent cooking variety show that I follow. Most of the people I'm familiar with have never appeared on the show (it took me 3 months before I made the Joushima->Tokio connection), so I can use all the help I can get when writing about the idols.

Until then, keep visiting.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I like Shinohara Tomoe and have quite a number of episodes with her, so I could make a draft of her bio. Where should I send it to, I don't see any contact link anywhere.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home