Apron Of Love

Blog covering both the new and old episodes of the Asahi Television show 'Ai no Apron' or 'Apron of Love'

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Site Updates


I know things have been a bit behind, real-life interferes from time to time. I'm still steadily collecting episodes and should be caught up with the most recent two by Monday at the latest. One of the issues I'm facing now is that there is a delay for the show to be made available to everyone. I only just finished getting the most recent episode.

There was a change with the April 19th episode, where they present the winner of that episode with a trophy. The losers (or those who don't make it on the Ranking Board) are forced to clean all the dirty dishes. I didn't catch this until I was checking the Japanese Wikipedia entry for the show (which has gone through a major re-edit), but was able to see for myself when watching that episode.

With traffic picking up a little, I'm going to focus on getting the Wikipedia translations finished by the end of next week. Then should be back into the routine of working on posting the older shows.

Thanks for your support.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home